Friday, June 23, 2006

Communist Sex

Some friends of mine and I were having a discussion about the smut that is out there on the internet. Now, I am not naive and I understand that the internet is a haven for those that would prey on man's weak nature, but some things just go too far.

Exhibit A:

www.nakedcubanwomen.com

Could there be anything more disgusting that pushing communist sex on the men of America? Could there be a more calculated attempt to weaken us? To think that our children could access this material without patental supervison turns my stomache.

I am currently petitioning my Congressman to have this kind of material banned, but as he is a extreme liberal, I do not believe that I will have success. Friends, pleaqse contact your Congressmen and have this kind of material banned before our county is destroyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home